Sunday 12/04: Day 8
10hours and 526miles later, we have made our way down to Greenville, South Carolina. Thanks to the support of the team, it was my first major solo trek. Drove through sunshine, rain, and dense fog…all that was missing was snow!
All that driving gave a lot of alone time so I pondered questions related to cyber security that I’m interested in knowing the answer to. If you have any thoughts on any of these please do share!
- Where do you see a gap in security, if at all?
- What are the top 5 security measurements small businesses should take care in?
- What are the top 5 security measurements consumers should take care in?
- What areas or niches where cyber security students should be prepared in when coming out of school so that they are ready for the industry?
- How important is end user security awareness training and what is your company/you doing in that area?
Early trek tomorrow morning to New Orleans! If you have any Dos and Donts of Louisiana living please do let us know.